Monday, June 7, 2010

316.
Monday morning
This week's gonna be hectic again for me. Rushing through projects,
(financial, sales forecast etc. etc.), meeting deadlines and oh yes, printing next week~
Will be around bras basah / peace centre area again.
The week after will be final presentation and my group's going first (hoping to set the standards high).
To be honest, I am scared because it's my first time (in my entire life) to be presenting/explaining/persuading the assessors about Marketing and Financial Plan and yes, in return get questioned by them.
I'm not really a math person but this time, I have to and its actually a good thing I learned all
those things because it benefited me a whole lot more.
Yeah, to a norm design student the topic may deem as dull at the start
but there's more than just the surface no? For the past 3 months, I can proudly say
I did my very best and I'm just hoping I'll get my reward for that pretty soon.
Countdown: 18 days mates. AHOY!
1:47 AM