Sunday, October 4, 2009
October's here again. Last few days came by so quickly and I can't barely remember what have I done during my week holidays. oh well, here I am again. Making my first october post. My apologies for missing in action and not updating my blog that often as compared before. It's just that I have no idea what to write at the moment. I guess that's what you call lack of inspiration. LOL My brain took a leave from my artsy reality and kind of idle around for a short while.
Anyway.. how did I spend my week holiday?
Well, first things first.. I have finally dyed my hair into something obvious unlike before. Surprisingly, it came out really good for someone who dyed her hair by herself. haha Moving on, my relatives came over specifically my grand ma and my aunt, and I became their tour guide for the week. It went great at first but recently had a big argument/ misunderstanding with my aunt. For which I am not going to elaborate further coz its not even worth talking about.
And here I am, sitting in front of my computer blogging the time away. Mind you, today is the last day of my holidays which just means...monday classes officially resume.
Monday Monday.. let's see what's new. *checks time table* Oh that sucks. haha what a reaction. All my classes are shift to morning class which just means I need to wake up early almost every day. Personally, I am not a morning person. I don't like waking up early unless its necessary in which, in this case.. I have to force myself. LOL
Well, I'll be doing my 4th module which is awesome coz I will be learning new things again.. A new challenge for myself and I hope I can handle it. :)
Anyway, enough about work~ I am glad its october coz I'll be seeing ross soon. haha Im happy that he'll be staying for quite a long period of time which is good. I like having him around. :)
I love you sweetie.. 47 more days to go. Hang in there~~
Oh yea? have you guys heard "falling for you" by colbie caillat? :)
You should check it out if you haven't. It's awesome. ;)
1:22 AM