Saturday, July 11, 2009
Firstly, I miss blogging! haha
well, I was a little caught up with my stuff that I forgot this space of mine still exist.
Got a little upset about the whole incident of me not being able to post pics in my post.
So anyway, I'm gonna give it another try this time. - see how it works-
*crosses fingers and toes*
OH MY GOSH!! it works! *jumps around like an idiot- well, not really.-
Anyway, I am back... Yep, I changed my hair.
My holidays are over and I can say I had an awesome time with Ross.
Seriously, within a week I have learned so many things (and tried things as well)
So yea.. Let me pen down what I did and learn..
- Ice skating! - like i've mentioned before, I can't skate for nuts! My parents never allowed me to do so. I guess they were protective over me (they just don't want me to end up having broken or dislocated bones or something). And guess what, Ross brought me to the rink and taught me ( haha!) and surprisingly I could skate after an hour of coaching. ( Sweetie, you're the best! )
- Bowling - I am not a sports person. Never really liked playing one except for pool and yea, Ross taught me how to spare properly. ( a little embarrass at first but it went pretty good).
- To be TOLERANT
- Web Design (Dreamweaver) - Well, it's one of my subjects for this term and fortunately, Ross has done it before so, he taught me a few things here and there. At least, I don't feel so noob going to class after all. HAH!
- Bandito pocket is awesome and not that spicy! Oh gosh.. The twist? It's back and it's toasted! :)
- Took photographs and keeping in touch with my artsy blood.
- High Concentrated milk candy taste nicer- tried the japanese version. :)
- Had my first 3d movie experience - Watched Ice age 3 3D with Ross and it was cool that we had to wear those anti-theft 3d glasses. I'm starting to like Cathay Cinemas..
- I feel great knowing that Ross is around.
- I need to buy a new set of eraser, sharpener. -.-"
- For this term, I need to use/bring both my heart and my brain. ( well, not only this term, but all the way!)
- I am no longer a Filipino citizen - But, philippines has a place in my heart. So no worries on that ;)
12:51 AM