Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My lips like sugar... My lips like sugar
This candy got you sprung...
Well, June has finally come to an end but no worries because July is here!
Though I am not looking forward to it but looks like I have no choice eh.
Oh well, my weekends were awesome like I've mentioned earlier and to mark the end of "JUNE"..
I did something to my hair.
* drum rolls*
Well, nothing much. I just cut my fringe which cost me... $3? *cheap I know*
So yep, I am back to the China doll fringe of mine except that it's a little longer than the usual and it actually clicks perfectly with my long luscious hair (HAH!)
Hmm... I don't know why but I noticed myself changing overtime.
I meant it in a good way.. From personality wise, fashion sense and of course, hairstyle....It's a BIG change for me and I am happy that it's happening one at a time. :)
I feel contented... so perfect. :D
*bye bye side sweep fringe...hello China Doll.
11:46 PM