Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Go 200th post!
haha.. In two months time my space here will be turning a year.
I know, I wasn't faithfully blogging like I used to when I first started.
I guess over time, Things and people do change.
I can say, I am a different person now.
Back up with a different persona. I am sorry to those people whom I've hurt in the past and for those who have/ had hurt me, I say "thank you"...
For it made me even more stronger. At least I know, I am BIG enough to overcome it.
And for those who still stick around, I say.. "Thank you and I love you guys" for getting to know me and understanding me better as a person. For always being there for me whenever I need help or at least, someone to talk to, or laugh with. For treasuring our friendship all these years. I am grateful. :)
" and in this crazy life, and through these crazy times...you make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything..."
- Everything, Michael Buble
11:50 PM