Monday, May 11, 2009
Today was kind of drama.
I could have died. Like literally.
Well, It was raining heavily today and me being lazy and forgetful, I didn't bring with me my trusted umbrella. So I actually waited for the rain to stop and it didn't. It lasted for almost 2 hours. I was stuck in school. *great!*
Anyway, I finally found an umbrella (thanks to my super friend, Nazurah). So I was about to go and Alvin asked me where am I heading to and he actually offered me a ride since he has a car. So, you know why not? :)
We called a few people to follow us since they were in the same boat as me *"waiting for the rain to stop but it seems it wont and now, stuck in school"*
Okay, Alvin drove us till we reached a T- junction where our car supposed to turn left however the car across the road thought it was his signal which was to turn right but it's not. So he turned his damn car as well. Gosh. Both cars were so close to each other that I literally screamed and covered my face. Don't ask me why I covered my face because even I don't know why. LOL.
Yep, I am ok now just that a little shaken coz, what if both cars collide? I could have died or worse, badly injured as I was sitting in front. Oh well, Everybody's safe. No one was hurt. That was the good thing though.
Phew... I was close today.
Lord, Thank you for always guiding me... :)
10:31 PM