Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To the boy who stole my heart,
We have come a long way haven't we? You were only 19, and now my little boy is all grown up.
19 years of your life you have been searching, all by yourself. Now that you're 21, I thank god we found each other.
Two years being a part of your life was superb I must say. We had a lot of up's and down's but we managed to face and come out of it even more stronger, holding on to each other and somehow made things work even better for the two of us. You are just so awesome. :)
Now that I have been with you for almost two years of your life, I wished to extend it even longer. Hopefully forever. Coz like I told you before, I will never ever find someone like you in another lifetime. Neither yesterday, today, now, and tomorrow.
You are a gem in my life, and I intend to keep you forever. I love you for sticking by me all these years, for being tolerant and continually loving me through the good and bad times. I will stand by your promise that you'll come back into my arms soon and Trust that you will have me and my heart at the end of it. *big smiles*
Sweetie, Happy 21st birthday. I know I am the only one that is missing there in australia but my heart goes all out for you. To make it up to you, I owe you a cake, kisses and big hugs when you come back aite :)
Enjoy your day baby and please, continue to smile more. I love you.
4:45 PM