Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh hello!
I'm back on a sunday evening.. yes, I am NOT doing work at the moment. why?
because I am still not feeling great.
and I have already burn my weekends real bad (trying to finish up whatever I can/could)
and and tomorrow's monday so I need to rest for awhile.
So here I am, Blogging my heart out or more like doing my own stuff.
hmm.. May is coming to an end soon eh and June is kicking off in a little bit.
I love June now.
First and Foremost, My boy is coming home to Singapore (weee.. He's on holiday and obviously, trying to escape winter time in aussie. haha)
Secondly, the TERM will be over.
and I will have my week holiday. :D
My gosh, I'm being soo random here. I really don't know what else to write.
haha.
Suddenly, I feel like going overseas with Ross. :)
7:31 PM