Rick's Corner.
Friday, May 8, 2009



After a long hiatus, I am back again.
Been busy as usual so there was nothing new to talk about. LOL

Thank god it's friday by the way :)
Time passes by fast, and I have 5 weeks to go to complete all my projects. 
Hopefully I will be able to pull it off and I'm keeping my fingers on that. Anyway, Yesterday we went for the Audi fashion festival and it was great because I was able to catch up with my buddies in other modules after a long time. Took a lot of crazy pics *see my facebook* So yea, that made me feel relax coz I was able to forget about work at that point of time. LOL

Today was just as awesome as yesterday, I was able to learn more psd tricks and that gave me a sense of relief coz it really helped improve my work a lot better, so big beams on that one :)
To add on, I went out with my boyfriend's mum today to pass her my birthday present for her son as she is going back to aussie this coming tuesday. We talked a lot, bond at the same time. It just feels good having to know that we are having a very good relationship (you know, me as her son's girlfriend and the likes.) :) 

Anyway, now I'm home and I'm gonna start work in a little while. just needed to blog to update stuff haha

Oh well, hope everybody's great! have a good weekend :)




5:22 PM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x