Friday, April 10, 2009

Well, I must admit.. I'm a Big fan of Tyra banks... I love her and her shows especially ANTM (America's next top model). I started watching it since cycle 6 onwards and I must say, cycle after cycle, It just gets better. I just love the fact that, she actually transformed other girl's life and their looks just like that..
anyways, cycle 12 was out like last month and the models (Fo and Teyona pics above) are just gorgeous. haha
Check out youtube, if you don't know what I'm saying here. LOL.. The thing is, Singapore is still showing cycle 11 which is slow of them and it's only once a week? So, having settled in Singapore for quite a long time made me adapt to some of their characteristic.. The "kanchong" trait. I just can't seem to wait. oh well.. its normal I guess. :)
12:37 AM