Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Sometimes, I just wished the world was simple.
Everything about it just plain... not so complex.
I wished that I am free as a bird. Able to make my own decisions without having to consult anybody (that includes my parents).
You know, just like the olden days... where you find yourself being carefree, not having to worry or stress about anything... anything at all.
When you're free to do whatever you like, or may wish to do so.
I really wonder when will that time come. Maybe after I turn 21? Maybe after I graduate? or worse, when I get married/ engaged? I hope not.
You see, sometimes people are not risk takers (that is because most people are left brainers.), They tend to curb at one side and stick to traditional ways of living. Well, as a person I am cautious to a certain extent but, I feel that one should also open up and embrace what the "new ways" has yet to offer no?
Sigh. I don't know why I'm feeling all tensed up right now. I don't know what I'm rambling about. I really don't know what else to say...
Can I just have it my way this time and let me be the one end up being happy?
I'm happy here in singapore. that's all I want to say.
12:15 AM