Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Oh my god, it's wednesday already? and soon it will be thursday!
Gosh.. time flies man.
Well, Lectures are alright. I seem to be on track most of the time. I learned some photoshop tricks today and it was cool. haha
So.. new term is here eh? which means, new batch of students too. (april intake) which also makes us, seniors. (w.o.w)
Hmm.. they are a little stiff and too serious. With lakshyya and nazurah not around makes it even worse. but no worries, laks will be back soon. :)
I have Been forcing myself to wake up early these past few days and I have come to a conclusion... I hate morning classes. I prefer afternoon and thank god, they changed thursday morning lecture to afternoon (yes, yes! thank you!) haha so I can take a nap in the afternoon without having to worry about anything.
Anyways, They have already given us our BIG project for the term and we got 2 months to work on a 3 series postcards, a poster and a festive card (and not just any ordinary card.. the design must be digital.. something out of the box.)
Oh boy, My life as a designer.. can't complain. haha Well, I am loving my work actually. the more I do the more I learn no? :) Oh yea, tomorrow is the 16th eh... hehe. I like.
7:18 PM