Friday, April 3, 2009
Every body has their own ways of making themselves feel happy, encouraged.. motivated.So I have List a few special things that makes my day. Of things that actually keeps me going despite every good and bad situations that occur in my daily life. note: list is non- exhaustive.
- A cup of coffee/chocolate milk
It's nice to drink it during a rainy day. keeps me warm and cozy
2. Text messages
Of sweet nothings from the one I love, family and friends.
3. Ipods and Music
When I'm walking, or travelling to places, an Ipod is a must gadget in my bag. Keeps me company while listening to my fave songs. I used this as an element to reminisce moments in the past that is hidden behind each sound tracks.
4. Chips
One of my late night junkies.. Whenever I feel a pang of hunger and too scared to grab something from the kitchen.. This comes handy. 5. Chocolate Cakes and the likes.

I have a sweet tooth. Anyone that is close to me, or had been friends with me for quite a long time should know that I cannot resist such temptations as this one. I love chocolate, the Dark one specifically. Dark chocolate helps and improves blood circulation so I don't really feel guilty when I eat it.
6. Phone calls.
When I'm having a bad day, or mood swings.. all I need is a phone call from my boy to make me feel better. Just hearing his voice is enough to make me smile.

7. Friends
I have many. That is the truth. Some last, Some didn't.. and I'm sorry. well, lately I have been mixing with a group of friends that really motivates and encourages me whenever I do my work. They are always there for you, ready to help. And I can say that this are REAL people. I'm grateful for each and single one of them.
8. Hugs
I'm the type of person that likes to be pampered by the one that I love.. (come on, who doesn't right?) haha. A hug is another way I can express how much I care or love the person. I remember when I was still studying in KL, audrey, mun yee and kathy were the ones that welcomed me and every time they see me or just before we part our ways.. A hug is a must.
9:34 PM