Wednesday, April 1, 2009
well.. yeap. Still awake. been playing around with my blog, changing the layout pictures and all.
Hmm.. why am I still awake at this time? good question.
First, I slept quite late yesterday.. about 4 a.m. (been doing ross' research and an article for his dad side by side watching my movie..tsk tsk. multi- task I should say.) I was expecting to wake up at 2 p.m. but turns out it was 10+ (ross' mum called me) But.. nevermind. I went back to sleep at 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. and i have this thing going on with me.. that is IF I take a nap in the mid afternoon or evening, the chances of me sleeping late is quite high. and yes, Here I am.. typing a lot of random things that comes into mind.. gahh!
Trying to make myself sleepy.. gosh. and now I feel hungry. But must resist. Eating now, is bad for ME.
Oh yea, I forgot to mention.. I found a few of my relatives in facebook. Of relatives that I haven't met or heard of.
Of course I am happy about it and the funny thing is, I have a 22 year old aunt. yes so young.
Well, I don't really regard her as my aunt.. but more like a cousin maybe? Blame the age difference.. She's 22, I'm 19. -.-" think about it.
Lately, I've noticed.. I'm an Orange Juice addict. I can chug so much that my body's drying up. Gosh. NOT GOOD! time to switch back to h2o. Oh well, I guess it's time for me to turn in.. off to my lala land. Night people. :)
2:03 AM