Rick's Corner.
Friday, April 3, 2009


Believe it.. 

Dear you,

I still remember the first time you messaged me online. I hardly bothered replying. Now I can’t wait to talk to you every time you message or call me.I still remember the first time we went beyond a ‘hi’ and a ‘bye’. I don’t know why, but I chose to stop being blind to the fact that you were trying to get to know. I’m glad I did.


I still remember the first time we talked, really talked. The first time we held hands. I remember never feeling as safe and comfortable with anyone else before. The first time we kissed, it felt exactly like the first kiss I never had should feel - sweet and tender.
I remember our first meet up in coffee bean.. it was the start of something new. Something magical for me and you. 
I remember the day I said Yes.. and How I loved that pretty smile on your face. The same smile that brightens up my dull day. 

I remember our first perfect day - and then our second. I remember how peaceful and calm everything was with you right beside me.

I remember all those things, and too many more to write down. But I just wanted to say that I’ve never regretted one single memory with you. And that I don’t ever want to forget, because this is too precious to lose.

Love, 
Me

3:37 PM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x