Saturday, April 25, 2009
I'm a busy woman. Sorry for the inconsistent update. I'm just really really occupied with design school.
My gosh. 98 sketches.. 6o for david, 18 for shane, 20 for tim.
All due this coming week. Killer.
Lately, I was feeling annoyed with myself because I couldn't really grasp any good idea for my project. The frustrating part to it was whenever I do so, It's either an "ok" design from my lecturer's point of view or... It's totally rejected. Hence, I have to come up with an idea just like that.. Bam! or.. I will have several "back-ups" just in case.
Yes, I know I need to go out and see the art museums here or just do plain sight seeing to be inspired but.. "I don't have the time!.. really, I wish I have no?"
Arrghh.. It's saturday already and now, I'm doing my 98 sketches. I'm on the 31st sketch. Long way to go... God help me.
1:32 AM