Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I woke up at 7. 30 p.m. from my afternoon nap since most of my lectures are in the morning, so whenever afternoon comes I'll be in a bed spell. LOL
Anyway, So.. yea I woke up and of course the first thing I did was to call ross through his aussie number to let him know i'll be waiting for him on skype. To my surprise, my call was diverted into a voicemail and I tried dialing back over and over again.
I was like.. okay maybe he's waiting for me on skype, So I went online and turns out he wasn't there too. Same goes for MSN. what the heck? Is he okay? I thought to myself. Soon after, I started panicking.
I checked whether any of his siblings were online, either on facebook or whatever and they weren't there too. My gosh. I was frustrated because I couldn't contact him at all. I tried calling his sibling's cell and his Aussie home but to no avail.
I sat down and tried to calmed myself down, but instead My mind ran wild.
Minutes later, I saw his name logged into msn, and that really put a smile on my face and I was at ease. The funny twist to it was, the first question I asked.. "Honey, are you okay? where have you been?" and guess what he replied.."I've been waiting for you on skype like a few hours ago and you didn't appear online also."
My reaction was "Huh? you are the one that's not online. I tried calling you several times. What happened? Sweetie, did you know you scared the shit outta me? don't that again okay.." He seemed puzzled. haha
I guess, I worry too much eh. But worrying is good, at least he knows that I really love and care about him.
So honey, please don't play hide and seek next time. haha!
9:36 PM