Thursday, April 9, 2009
Hey ho..
Im feeling a little annoyed now. I was reading through some blogs and I had come across a very stupid phrase/sentence a person could ever say.. Gosh! Sooo stupid.. that I, myself felt so insulted.
"Graphic Design... ANYONE can be a graphic designer, all you need is awesome photoshop skills and learn online tutorials..That's all I want from the course"
Are you for real? like are you bloody kidding me? It takes more than just "photoshop skills" to be a graphic designer dude... Soo much more. if you just want the tutorials then bloody go check youtube.. Fuck!
Yes, as you all know.. I am currently taking up the course as my advance diploma and this dummy said this.. Of course, I am affected. I know, anyone can be a designer if the person wishes too, or has a passion for it but not everyone. Everyone is either good or bad at something no?
what pisses me off is that, probably this dude haven't really done any research on the topic that is why the statement is so idiotic. for crying out loud, get your research right dude..
Well, I told my boyfriend about it and he said.."well, sweetie.. This person is stupid.. If this person didn't exist, you wouldn't have known that YOU are SMART.."
WTH.. hahaha!
10:58 PM