Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Dear you,
It's been more than a year since I last said "yes" to you. We have went through a lot of ups and downs together. A lot of confrontation and clarification regarding about my past. And Through out those few months that you doubted me, I felt as if my whole world collapse. I was heart broken.
Yet despite my imperfections, You were still there... loving me. I was grateful because you stick around. A year ago, I was a different person. I was naive and stupid. I couldn't tell the difference between love and infatuation. a lover and a user, a friend and back stabber.
And today, I am no longer that person. I can say, I am much more stronger now. Mentally and Emotionally. I have learned to back fire people that gets into our relationship rather than just keeping quiet like I've used to. I am more vocal with my feelings and it makes me happy to know that this relationship of ours is far different from my past relationships. Somehow, we have built mutual understanding and greater trust between us. I have learned to love and be love in return.
Again today, looking at you makes me feel at ease for I know I have found the one. The person I want to spend my life with. There is something about you that no ordinary guy has and that is, you value me more than anything else. You are willing to fight for us no matter what it takes. You have included me in your plans. You are always looking out for me, for us... for our future together. And most importantly, You are taking this relationship of ours seriously.
It's been one year and 1 month and you are still the same. I pray that you will stay that way. I am trying to improve myself further to be the best for you. I love you and you mean the world to me. Come back soon, for this heart of mine longs to see you.
Love,
Me
7:47 PM