Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We've been through so many ups and downs together..We cried and laughed like nobody else's business.
You've proven to me that You're someone I can trust, I can love.. I can share my life with till the day I breathe my last breath in this world.
The only guy who came and never left.. and I know you'll forever stay in my heart.
I am sure. I am serious about us.
I am happy that a year has passed and we are still here, together.. and its even stronger now. :)
Despite the distance that is between us now, it doesn't affect me, neither you
because I know, At the end of the day our hearts only beat for each other and nobody else.
Ross, I want you to know that I really really love you.
and I am still waiting for you to come back.
this is just a temporary struggle for us and like I've said before, I am still looking forward for the day that you'll come back with a degree in your hands. :)
I'll be right behind you, encouraging, loving, supporting you all the way. I trust and believe you'll do well.
I love you baby, Happy anniversary.
7:36 PM