Friday, March 6, 2009
Spend a few hours with my sis.. took photographs and all..while we wait for our late night shows.
She's grown, yes to those people who remembers her as the tooth-less girl who is very introverted. well, She's changed.. A lot!
My gosh, I remembered last time how my parents were terribly worried about her and her talking skills especially talking in english.. and now.. My goodness.
I can't even make her shut up..haha She talks a lot. haha especially random stuff that would make you go huh? what? really? lol
No matter how irritating she can be.. she's my sister.. I still love her. I mean, we may not agree in all things but I feel that within the family, You're the one I can trust more.
I pray that as you grow older, may you be wise enough in your decisions. You're a smart girl, you just don't know that yet.. and there's still lots ahead of you. :)
love,
Rica
10:22 PM