Wednesday, March 4, 2009
and she is back...
Back with a NEW ATTITUDE..
I love my work. hehe I feel so much happier.
I got TIM to approve my first design today haha.. I think he's in a good mood that's why. After all that re-doing process of my work, me being pissed off, frustrated.. giving that look like I'm gonna die. haha
David's work for which im doing a direct mailer for haagen dazs is great. Now working on the design brief.
also, my DT essay on surrealism is doing fine.. I showed shane my second draft and he told me I got a merit, but then again he said I should aim for distinction (OMG). He suggested to expand the essay a lil bit more.. and I'll be able to reach that. I Hope so.
but anyways, exams is in two weeks time. Gosh. Panic.. well not really.
Tomorrow, me and the whole FMDS gang will be going to Marina square for media fiesta.. then after that, me and laks will go for paper hunting in bras basah. If im not wrong the place is called paper house. oh well.. It's gonna be friday soon people! BE happy.. Coz I am. :)
p.s. I drank bovril.. it taste kindda weird. haha
9:19 PM