Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Well. today was rather a BIG Change for me..not gonna tell why..So anyway, Just reached home.. school was alright and the thing is I don't feel inspired today.. think its because of the BIG change that happened and it just makes me feel all dull.
Nuff said.. Moving on, Last night's presentation was awesome, My team members and I did great and yes, I'm happy for the good results coz I work hard for it. We got 19/20 for presentation haha which is considered good for a start, being the type of person who literally started from scratch and used to have a shallow idea about the whole module. *I'm proud* :) Keep up the good work guys!
anyway, Gonna get back to my work.. so busy these days. busy busy as a bee. I don't have a life also, but it's gonna be fine :)
6:55 PM