Tuesday, February 10, 2009
still feeling a lil groggy.. just woke up.last night I had night classes and it passed by very fast..(to me that is, but not for ross haha..sorry dear)
Lakshyya didn't come coz she was sick :( but yea, I managed to bond with Nazurah so it was a good thing after all.
what struck me the most was Nazurah's question yesterday, she asked:
NAZURAH: "So what did you do the whole day?"
ME: I was in my bf's home spending time with his family plus the mum cooked for me this huge pie (it's frigging good).
Nazurah: .. so where's you're bf now?
haha here's come the funny part.
ME: "oh.. he's just across the road only, at burger king sitting down, reading his accounting book"
Nazurah and Liang: WHAT!!?? FOR 3 HOURS!
ME: yeah. :) why?
Nazurah: omg.. that's long.
Liang: fuyooh! respect respect man..to your guy. did he bring his laptop with him?
Me: no.. just 1 book.
Liang: waahh.. die of boredom weii..IF that was me, I would go home first, sleep then later will pick you up.
Me: hahaha..oh okay, well my guy is like that.. he will wait for me no matter what. :)
end of convo.. like I've always say to myself I'm very grateful that I have ross in my life. Happy that A guy like him is able to accept and tolerate me for a year now and still loving and holding on to me just as I am to him. I love you sweetie. *see you after my class.
10:55 AM