Wednesday, February 25, 2009
So.. laks didnt come today, felt so bored.. hahaI re-edit my surrealism essay and I don't seem to feel inspired lately. I think it's due to me being stress and frustrated with my work- the lack of software knowledge i guess. and I have to play around with it till I discover something for myself. Yes, I found out about the Brushes.. Gosh i'm so noob. haha I downloaded some and I can say that uplift my spirit, for once.. there was a huge improvement into my plain work. Less worry off my mind.
honestly, I feel that my works are rather plain for a start.. but, I'm gonna take david and tim's advice.."plain is good"
It's funny how design can work out for people.. "it's not about what you like all the time but one must bear in mind the client's interest and impression. "
Hopefully this coming weekend.. I'll have some free time. hopefully. I wanna go out with kathy that's why and collect zouk flyers as well. I need it for reference sake. (don't get me wrong) :)
toodles.
9:16 PM