Sunday, February 1, 2009
Today sucks. Yesterday was so much better.. why?
I woke up today and I was bugged by my mom, indirectly waking me up at 8 a.m. for church when it only starts at 11.15 a.m., moving on..
I can't find my wires and charger in the cabinet (all thanks to mom for "cleaning my mess") and I had to keep calling her because I have no idea where she put it.
Some more? I lost an earring. Its new also. like a day old. gosh.. How it happen? say my left ear was itchy last night so I took it off and I forgot to put it back today.
and when I was about to shower I remembered so I quickly went back to my room and I was searching high and low for it. -.-" Like I've mentioned, I have to call mom to ask whether did she accidentally sweep it out or something and she said.. she found a gold color thing on the floor and threw it away..
gaahh! what's there to talk about now.. like ross said, its gone already. let it be..
8:03 PM