Rick's Corner.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009


rules: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you.

  1. Im attached to Mr.Ross Rugdee and still going strong :)
  2. I'm currently doing my advanced diploma in visual communication (graphic design)
  3. My first time ever to make an advertisement as a project for principles of layout.
  4. Ross said I complain a lot..
  5. I can handle critiques quite well.
  6. I've not been dancing for quite a while.
  7. I'm easily irritated with noisy or nosey people..(Gosh God gave you a mouth to make noise is it?)
  8. People trust me well especially when it to comes to keeping secrets.
  9. Get married at the age of 27 or 28 hopefully :D
  10. I can be demanding at times
  11. I feel loved and special that I have a guy that treasures me like I do to him.
  12. Im very cautious with my decisions. (who isn't?)
  13. I'm a perfectionist.. virgorians are..coz I'm one.
  14. I suck when it comes to sports....
  15. I like orange, pink guava and mango juice
  16. I only learned how to swim when I was 14.
  17. I drink lots and lots of water before I go to bed.
  18. My social circle are a bunch of great people.
  19. out of all the variety of sushi, I like tamago best.
  20. I don't drink, neither do I smoke.. I don't take anything that will intoxicate my body.
  21. there's a 8 year gap between me and my sister.
  22. I can't study or do my work without my daily dosage of music.
  23. I'm still learning how to cook coz the quote say " the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."
  24. I'm a fickle-minded person.. when it comes to clothes.
  25. Quite picky.
Who to tag?
  • Nick Foong ( time to update, sikit yea?)
  • Caryl Chong
  • Gee topacio (I know you have a blog girl and you're reading this!)
  • Kathryn
  • Aldrich (Time to update also. ur blog's dead)
  • Kevin ( still have to link you.)
  • Aziela (nice seeing you again.)
  • Ming Zen (For the newbie)
  • and to anyone/anybody who is bored.. or trying to kill time :)



11:22 AM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x