Monday, January 12, 2009

Yes.. the long wait is over. The day finally came. Results were good.
Glory to God almighty!
There's still room for improvement and its not the end of the road. For me its another transition of life, A change that I need to grasp with both hands now.
For a sneak info, I passed 4 out of 6 subjects and I can go to ngee ann poly however, I chose to go the private route as it faster as I see no point "wasting my life away" for 3 years just to get a certificate that says "DIPLOMA" and what? 1-2 years for degree. I'd rather go for 3 years which at the end of it, I will acquire a DEGREE and ADVANCED DIPLOMA.
Oh well, good luck to me I guess. Tomorrow, Me and Mom will go to first media design school and Nafa to check out the school.
What a crazy day.. repulsive and too sudden..
8:09 PM