Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, School started like few days ago and It seems everybody's been blogging about it.. so here's my piece of point views.Honestly, I do miss going to school as it had been an "auto-pilot" routine for me all these years, and not going this long it makes me feel weird just like everyone else.
Hmm..Yes staying at home and going to school has its pro's and con's that i can't hide.
The few things that makes me happy not going to school anymore is because I don't need to wake up real early in the morning,and at the end of the day feeling dead beat.. what else? Nosey peeps trying to dig stuff from you ( sorry about this but please, get a life! ) However, I am happy with the way my life is now, been using my free time wisely by helping Ross prepare for his ielts exam this coming saturday and monday so I didn't really idle haha! and I managed to catch up with my overseas chums via msn so its all good!
Oh dear.. Time really flies fast these days.. can't help it.
Once you look at your watch,and its telling you 12.30 and the second time you do so its already 2pm.
At the ticking of the clock, O level results will be out real soon. God Strengthen Me.
8:44 PM