Saturday, January 17, 2009
A week in design school is awesome,the people there are great too not to mention I'm the second youngest in class because most of em are like 20++ (very mature class indeed), Lecturer's are easy to get along with especially David and Shane.
well.. friends? I met like half of the class already and I have my girl buddy, Lakshyya.
Right now, Im kindda busy due to assignments and projects. Im trying to work on my first Advertisement, trying to promote ben and jerry's with my self made flavour "Breeze of Mango" haha.
Oh yea I almost forgot, I also learned how to use illustrator and make my own cartoon character. hehe.. but the process of making one made me frustrated at the start but now, I guess a little more practice and i'll be fine. :)
p.s. the picture up there is part of my group project.. *beams*
11:33 AM