Sunday, January 25, 2009
it all started with a phone call..
nah.. not trying to copy juno or whatsoever here.
but anyways, I was talking to my boyfriend earlier this morning as I prepared myself for church, trying to dress up to look good obviously. I remember telling him what I intend to wear the night before so yea, pretty much the chore's done eh.
and guess what?
I tried on the black spag top with a belt matching it with a pair of jeans and as I stood in front of the mirror I told Ross, "errr.. something's not right, it doesn't look nice at all. should I try the white tank top instead?"
About 20 mins plus we were both trying to figure out which 1 looks nice on me.. sigh
To the point I told him that if these things didn't occur..We wouldn't have found out how indecisive I can be.. such a fickle minded person I am. haha
9:55 PM