Rick's Corner.
Saturday, January 24, 2009


I woke up today and straight away checked my emails and I found this..

Hello PEOPLE!

This is CHEW ZHANG (Zhen Ling) here!
Advanced Lunar New Year to yeuuuu people here first!!

Neway, if you guys had known..we are having a gathering at my house fr my housewarmin cum chinese new year.

BUT BUT...instead of bbq...i think we will be having steamboat n potluck at the same time..How abt tht people??

Comments??

And we settled the date on Next Friday ( 30JAN09) after Mark's House visiting...
For those not goin Mark's hse...will keep u informed abt the venue and actual timing again...

Please do let me know if u are coming, so tht i know e quantity of food to buy.....

Please reply hor..
Thank yeu
Bye Bye.


Note: help me forward to others in our class k..i don hav their email....

Regards,
Chew Zhang

At first, I thought was this some mail error that was accidentally mailed to me? Who the hell is this guy? haha.. till I checked the multiple email adds and I found my name. LOL I realised he's one of my classmates!

Now..Im cracking my head how he looks like. (really, I have this thing going on with chinese names..I seem to forget it just like that..Sorry.) 

but yea..How nice of him to invite the whole batch of us :) 

12:29 PM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x