Saturday, January 10, 2009
Today was rather different. Me and Ross went to 3 different polytechnics today; namely Ngee ann, Singapore Poly and Nanyang poly. It was a good experience I must say as it was our first time going together especially for the night open house in nanyang. Well, if you were to ask me which open house stood out the most, I say it would be either Ngee Ann or Nanyang. Reason being, For ngee ann it was an eye opening experience for me as we went for the Film and Media studies tour of which its partly related to the degree that I will be pursuing which is Bachelor Of Arts Visual Communication (Graphic Design), It gave me more Insights as to what I would be dealing with soon. Nanyang, is due to the "happening" vibe.. there's loads going on there :)
Oh yea, Me and Ross also decorated heart shaped cookies in nanyang. It was fun.


Mine (above), Ross (below)
and after the night open house, we went to yishun to grab a bite. NASI Briyani! oooohlalala.. it taste soo.. heaven! LOL. Anyways, Results will be out in like 2 days.
I'm excited.anxious.nervous. Gahhhh!!

taken @ ngee ann polytechnic ~credits to photography club :)
2:00 AM