Wednesday, January 14, 2009
When I woke up today, I manage to make more sense as to what my boyfriend told me last night, I was feeling emotional due to the fact that I can't believe I'm making such a big step of my life for entering the private route,I can say I was feeling scared that I wont be able to handle it well..yadah.. yadah.. and of course, the feeling of knowing no one at the same time. Feels as though Im a little girl and its my first day in primary school.( haha!) With my fever and sore throat running wild at the same time I couldn't really absorb anything yesterday, I was confused.
So yea, skip the boring parts.. The good thing about design school is that the lecture hours is very relaxed. why? because its 3 hours a day lecture (2-5 p.m.) (for which I guess, they are practicing this quote "teach less, learn more"), its 5 days a week. Monday- Wednesday is the module session, Thursday is project day and friday consultation. The whole place seems to be cozy especially the lounge and classrooms. Lecturer wise.. I've only met one yesterday. I will be meeting the rest later, hopefully. :)
So much for the info. LOL!
10:10 AM