Rick's Corner.
Sunday, December 21, 2008


Christmas is round the corner and I'm happy about it.. here's why
  1. Its my first time celebrating it with Ross
  2. Ross' Mom and Dad gave me red pocket as their gift and I never expected that at all.
  3. I feel special :D
  4. Im gonna bake something for christmas :)
  5. There's NO NEED to jump start my brains for school.( for now that is) 
  6. Mc Fly Songs make me happy now..lalala
  7. A time for me to relax and have fun.
  8. Glad to know that the people around me are doing GREAT.
  9. Happy that I learned a lot of things like how to deal with people and how to react properly when it comes to certain issues.
  10. I am STRONGER now.
  11. I am still surrounded with Awesome people that Cared a Big deal for me like My family, Ross, Ross' family, Nick, Audrey, kathy...etc.
  12. This christmas would be different compared to the previous years
  13. I know there's better and bigger things ahead for me.
*big sigh* I feel so blessed.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

7:56 PM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x