Monday, December 1, 2008
Was surprised with the sudden decision that Ross made when he told me few days ago that he's going to sit for the english test that's organized by the British council as it is necessary, I don't understand why but Ross isn't a Foreigner and He's been speaking ENGLISH ALL HIS LIFE..Oh well, I guess some way.. some how.. people do get Questioned once in awhile be it based on their proficiency or Status that they have or had achieve..
Okay, I promised myself that when Im done here, I'm going to dig my books out and prepare the necessary materials, exercises and books for him to practice on.. I want him to do REAL WELL. (*the sound of a Competitive Girlfriend haha) His test dates will be on 10th january which is the written paper.. and on the 12th is speaking and listening.. whew!! Jia Yu for the both of us.. *slaps back* No time to slack partner. :)
6:28 PM