It all began with them..
I missed home school life.. but the BIG reason is coz of these GREAT PEOPLE..
its going to be 4 years soon and I'm happy that our friendship is still strong as ever.. You guys are the best companions that world could ever ask for..
Nick,
Thank you for being my first ever guy best friend.. My net, sms buddy , home schooled daddy and big brother.. Thank you for being my listening ear and for not judging me even when my flaws were so obvious) really appreciate the times that we shared.. the tears and joy. Im happy that You trust me with your secrets, frustrations, problems..etc and Yes its still sealed. haha!
All in all Im happy to be a part of your life nixie.. You're the bomb.
Audrey Kathy Joy and Shana,
I love u sakaii's to the bones, lungs,my liver,gall bladder,kidneys and heart.. I have to thank you most for being one of my greatest forms of encouragement just by being who you are. For always believing in me that I can do things beyond my limitations.. For always tolerating me and correcting my mistakes with love, although I can be stubborn sometimes. My dears, we had our fair share of misunderstandings but I guess, it's not God's plan for us to separate paths coz till today we still make up and laugh it all off.. Im happy you both treasure me the same way I treasure you guys.. Best friends forever? :)
p.s. I still remember how YOU guys try to make me talk during my first months in school, I was shy and You guys were really outgoing. Love!
Before I end, I just have one more Person to give full credit to...
Dear God,
You are simply amazing. I cannot thank You enough for loving me
and believing in me this much in spite of my flaws. I thank You for providing for my every need, I thank You for the desires and passions which You have placed in my heart,
I thank You for fulfilling the promises You've given, I thank You that I'm never alone because You have given me the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for, and even when they're not there, I know that everything is alright because You still are. You will never leave me nor forsake me, You love me too much to leave me hanging.
I know that you hold my world in Your hands and that You have a plan and purpose for my life and the lives of each of my friends. What You have put together, no man can separate. And only You can take away what You have given because it is Yours.
And with that, I say... have Your way in us.
lotsa love,
rick