Monday, December 29, 2008
Hello..Im back again after a few days of staying away online, been out having fun with my family and Ross.
First up, a Quick update about what happened lately...
I spend Christmas Eve at Home with Ross and Fam, It was Fun I can say. Dad managed to contact our other relatives overseas via YM and we chatted for hours :)
Ross also surprised me that day, he pulled out the new moon book (Fresh from Kinokunya) as my extended christmas gift *Happy beams*
After that, Christmas Day itself Me and Ross went to Orchard Road coz I wanted to take a Picture of the lights before its gone haha! and again, met up with my fam for dinner..
Oh yea, I forgot to mention Me and Ross walked from his house which is near jalan jurong kechil all the way to my house for fun. (till today I could not believe that we walked that far!) and to our surprised, We found a bike! Well, it wasn't in a "good" condition so we still need to fix and touch up here and there but I feel happy about it coz Ross' been wanting one and God blessed us and we didn't pay a cent for it.
Today was another happy day for me.. I don't know if Im allowed to tell now, but 1 thing I know is that Its proven and tested..I Found the Man thats meant for me, The man that I deserve and accepts me for who I am.
Im happy that Man is very serious about me and our relationship.. Daring enough to take it to the next level.. Sweetie, Im the luckiest Girl in the world. I Love You. :D
6:22 PM