Wednesday, November 12, 2008
.jpg)
Well, this is just a random one..looking back over the years, I met a lot of different people coming from different backgrounds, having different attitude and personalities. meeting them was awesome but making friends and keeping that friendship bond alive and worthwhile was difficult for me. Im human and yes, I am not perfect..
The realization came when I managed to trace back some of my childhood friends and started talking to them and I was amazed that they still remember me and I can tell they were REALLY OVERJOYED to hear from me (evidence: they screaming on the phone OMG!! OMG!) haha. They kept asking me whether am i coming home anytime soon and to hear that, really melts my heart that they care and obviously excited for our next reunion. haha
Anyway, now I can say that only time can tell whether the friends that I met now and in the previous years would still stick the same way they will be in the near future. As a person, Im not saying Im picky but I do look out for something.
*sigh* all that randomness of mine eh.. anyways, tomorrow's the graduation rehearsal, and the big day is the day after :) I wont say its the end of the road but its just the start of a new chapter of my life. Adios!
8:46 PM