Rick's Corner.
Thursday, November 6, 2008




Lately, I've been slacking a lot at home.. guess you can say I am REALLY taking ADVANTAGE of the so called "break from O's" till my next paper. LOL.. Been suffering from fatigue during the exams and now insomnia.. arrgh! I really need to start training my body to sleep real early like I used to.. anyways, skip that for now..

Yesterday was hell-happy day for me.. I opened my new friendster acc. (FINALLY!) and i deleted the old one for personal reasons..and yea, there I started my "friend hunt"..gosh I missed my beloved friends esp. my KL friends and childhood ones.. well, I did manage to track back some and guess what? It got more interesting till I came across Denissa's friends list and I found her!! I was really speechless!! (ok, over-react a lil) but yea, couldnt contain it.. haha I found my long lost friend, my bff and my preparatory gal friend.. Colleen Cunahap. Its been sooo long, and yes we literally lost contact since she changed school during those days.. tried calling her but her number was not in service.. but fear not! I have her in my friends list already! yay!! :)

Next thing.. Yesterday I went out with Ross' parents for dinner.. Im happy I saw em again (they just return from aussie for a short vacation). It was good, his mum being sweet as usual gave me a boomerang and chocolates.. His dad, still cute a usual.. sigh Really adore em, such a cute couple.. :) At first I was surprised that his mum got me a boomerang.. so here's the convo.

Aunt Geri (ross' mum): Here girl, I got you this..

Ross: eh, its a boomerang!

ME: huh? ohk, thank you auntie. :)

Aunt Geri: Yea, IF anyone annoys you..You can just throw at them and confirm kena!

ME, ROSS: *paused* hahahahahah!! *naughty thoughts running*

haha, love em all..GOD, thank you for giving me such people that makes my life interesting!


12:18 PM


Yours Truly,

Photobucket

Of words to say,




Of friends and people,

Alane./ Aldrich. / Anna. / Aziela. / Ivan. / Junior Tock. / Jeremy Gan. / Kathryn. / Caryl. / Nina Wong. / Kevin. / Mazliana. / Mun Yee. / Ming Zen./ Nur Natasha. / Rachel chan. / SabRina. / SeaN liew. / Soul of Indie. / Theresa. / Eugene Loh. / Huey Sing./ Fion./ Valerie./ Si Ning./ Wai Shi./ Regina./ Nick./ Dan./ Aterah./ Laura./ Bethel./ Nazurah./
Music

Jukebox!

My Stories,


August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

March 2011

July 2011


Credits

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x