Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today was the last day of my O level exams, yes.. Very happy indeed.. Spend the day idling about.haha.. (yes, Im fREE!)
Then night came.. started playing with my new lappy (macbook pro) that Dad bought for me..trying to figure it out how to use. lol
The crucial part came when I signed into MSN and started talking to Ross and My close friend (for which Im not gonna name here).. yea this friend of mine,I can tell had a rough time lately hence, He decided to have heart to heart conversations with me to lift that burden thats inside of him..He told me the news and I gave my piece of advice and I guess this friend of mine misunderstood me and assumed that I didn't want to listen to him and yea that made us both upset. Now Im cracking my head, Maybe it was the approach I made, that made him act weird towards me because I didn't even let him tell the whole story..aaaarrgh! ME and MY quick tongue.. gotta curb it real good. :( Sigh. I hope he'll be fine and talk to me real soon..
9:25 PM