Sunday, November 16, 2008
Nat and Caryl Tagged me! Here it goes..
10 weird things, habits and little facts about me.
Rules and regulations:
Each player of this game start off with 10 weird things, habits and little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a post on their own 10 weird things, habits and little known facts as stated in this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
- I bring my phone with me wherever I go.. (Yes, even when hitting the showers!)
- I love desserts..
- I'm easily annoyed of inconsiderate people! (GOOD EXAMPLE, People not saying EXCUSE ME instead they barge they way out or in..Fuck! is it that hard to say?)
- I loved to be pampered. haha!
- I don't bite my nails.. that's for sure.
- I can't eat spicy food.
- My heart only beats for my Man- Ross Rugdee :)
- Wanna learn how to make cheesecake and muffins!
- Can't live without a dosage of r&b and hip hop songs.
- Now wondering who to tag? haha.
hmmm.. I tag.. *drum rolls*
Nick foong, Ivan Wong, Nina Wong, Seanie Boi, Huey Sing, Mazliana. :D
12:06 AM