Tuesday, October 14, 2008
It started with a random idea and a question after I gobbled down my lunch.. "What type of design Do I want for my dress ah?" "Where The heck am I gonna find for my Prom dress?" lol. well, for a minute, I was kindda scared that I wont be able to find the "PERFECT ONE" after my o's.. so I decided to search for it online and guess what? To my horror, most of the dresses I've found and liked is most likely to be SOLD OUT!! My gosh, am I too late? hmmmm.. thank god I found other websites that kindda suited and attracted me to check their dresses. So far, I only managed to find 3 plus a black top that I wanted to buy in case next year, I'd go for poly or straight to a private university. hehe. (You might think I "kan-chong" abit but its better to plan earlier.) :)
black V-neck chiffon dress

Brown halter, Low V-neck dress

this one is a total OH MY GOD PRICE.. haha $$ 20!

I like this one, soft casual and very lady like. :)
anways, I feel real happy and content now :)
1:24 PM