Wednesday, October 1, 2008
October's here.. hah! my blog is still alive.. been awhile since I last log in. hehe.oh well, today's hari raya= NO SCHOOL! (well, for a day) but still its better than nothing eh?
O levels is on in like 14 days time.. dammn it! time flies fast and I must say, and it scares me. my gosh, its like a nightmare.. but I know GOD will be my guide, my source of strength, my portion and deliverer and I shall not be afraid coz he'll be with me till the last lapse.. amen!
Moving on, Im having cravings.. I want sweet!! haha.. oooh? mum's here and she gave me chiclets..*chewing* *chewing*
tasted "ok" though, typical bubble gum. but the cute thing is that, its packaging is in this small box lol and there's only two pieces..(Yes, wtf! soo lil but very handy) haha.
I dont know how on earth she got it, but all I know is that they dont have it here. haha. guess Im lucky eh? :)
1:52 PM