Friday, September 5, 2008
Holidays= Indulgence.. haha. Guess that worked for me this week eh?
hmmmm.. where do I start from here..?
Ross' mum came over last tuesday and brought timtam's for me..hehe I was real happy..I love it thats why..
Yes, Its something special.. cant be found in S'pore not even in Candy Empire trust me.

Need I say more?

oooooeeey goooeeyy!

aaaaahhh~ every bite sparkles -.-"
Next up.. Yesterday Ross and I had cakes for our "late yum cha" hehe.. Had to give in to his cravings of Cheesecakes so yea..I must admit I am guilty as well, had my piece of Chocolate Indulgence.. :S but its all good.. We both ended our date feeling all content and happy..
( beams at ross)
hahaha.. relax eh?
almost candid- him constantly taking pics.

My serial collon eater.. beware!!
he's excited to open. lol

Presenting His award-winning: Marble cheesecake
My Sinfully Oh-soo Im gonna die: Chocolate Indulgence :D
Yep, Guess that's how I spent my hols this time.. haha
9:38 PM