Thursday, September 18, 2008
sigh.. damn busy these days.. as if i dont have a life at all. all thanks to O-levels.. I kindda like treat my home like some hotel where I just sleep and eat there. I feel bad that I had neglected my loved ones these days..:( everyday I MUST stay back till god knows what time.. aargggh!! just updating a bit here. anyway, weeee! Im happy that im turning 18 this coming saturday.. yay! but yea, come to think about it..18= me officially an adult *gasp* which means more expectations, responsibilites.. lol but i guess, it wont be that bad yea? :)hmmm.. sucks that my school's having flag day this sat. which means I cant really spend the day all out.. oh well, still staying positive.. looking forward for the big day still.. 2more days and soon i'll be saying.. " toodles to 17" :D
12:27 PM