Friday, August 1, 2008


Before I go on any further, I just wanna take this opportunity to say that i feel really blessed to be surrounded with fun loving people such as Mr. Ross Rugdee- my sweetheart. I know to some, this post might appear appear a lil cornish or over the top.. but I dont care..
Ross, I just want you to know that when you have to look away..When you dont have much to say Thats when I love you. To hear you stumble when you speak Or see you walk with two left feet..Thats when I love you.
Here's my promise made tonight, You can count on me for life.. I'll be here for you when everyone else walks out of your life..encouraging, loving and supporting you all the way.
Honey, YOU ARE MY OTHER HALF and MY SOULMATE.. and I MEAN THAT.. I love you very much and Im looking forward to spend the happy and crazy days with you in the future.. here's to us babe.. :)
10:01 PM