Wednesday, August 27, 2008
This past two- three weeks was just super busy for me.. prelims, art stuff that needs to be done and all.. my gosh.. Im glad its all "over" in a sense that i can chill for awhile.. and bring some senses back to me.. I dont know recently i just felt that my whole world goes about and around my red notebook and notes and that i missed out a lot of things esp. what's happening to my loved ones.. anyway, skip the boring parts.. last saturday, Mum's sis (my aunt), My beloved Mummy (grandma) and cousin came over for a 3day holiday.. :)yea, thank god I was able to spend some time with them given the fact that I was busy due to my exams.. we had lotsa "catching up sessions, jalan jalan cari makan time and all.." it was fun i should say.. Oh well, here's some pictures :D
yep yep.. Just ME and My aunt Elma..love her lotsa!

My mummy..
Group photo take 1.. aunt is tryin to pose.. haha
Take 2! candid because of mum and eane.

and I'm already missing em both.. :(
1:44 PM