Friday, August 8, 2008
Happy birthday Singapore! :DActually the REAL celebration is tomorrow haha.. but my school's organizing it today so yea, I did not do much in school which was good as everyone in my class deserves a break- away from boring lessons and time sucking work lol. Anyway Today, We had our so called "mini-national day concert"It was good. not that bad. We also had the Japanese Exchange programme where the Japanese students from Miyazaki came over to celebrate with us and did a presentation about their school and culture. During their presentation, it just dawned upon me that We ( people who are linguistically fine) are lucky that we can converse with other people easily having no trouble in speech whatsoever. Bottom line is that I feel real blessed that I am able to voice out my ideas and opinions anytime not having to worry about my speech. :) 
One of the Japanese students with his teacher at the side guiding him along while he reads.

School hall..:)
1:51 PM