Last saturday, I didn't really celebrate ndp as I was too lazy to beat "human traffic" at city hall-raffles area.. so me and rossie just went town to relax and spend time together before I hit my books again for the upcoming prelims which is next monday:D
I've been wanting to take photo at the love sign thing and had to act as if im a model..yes, i got those weird stares from them people.. :0
My beloved photographer, compliments to him. -muahx- :D
Part II of my NDP holiday was that, I manage to jalan jalan cari makan after sooooo long! aaarghh! not that i so called "isolate"myself and just study my ass off but obviously, must learn to prioritise. :) hehe I was happy i ate my prawn mee! i likey like.. soo much of pampering eh?


*Two thumbs up!
So yea, it was an awesome week for me, I feel contented :D